- Companies with IP assets but with no formalised IP strategy on how to extract value from its IP assets
- Companies with formal or informal IP strategies but policies and processes are inconsistently executed with its business strategy
- Companies that need to fine tune their IP strategies to be in line with the business strategy
- Companies that need help to develop prorams, policies and procedures in order to execute their IP strategies.
Here are some examples of how we help our clients:
- build capabilities needed to create or obtain IP assets in line with business strategy
- create internal processes for obtaining the appropriate IP assets
- build capabilities needed to administer IP portfolios, whether handled internally or externally
- build capabilities needed to manage the business use of the company's IP assets
- Develop IP reporting metrics for management and executives to gauge progress
HOW IS THIS SERVICE DIFFERENT FROM ON-DEMAND IP COUNSEL SERVICE?
Rather than providing access to on-demand IP advice, the IP strategy service is an ad-hoc service that is both complementary and supplementary to your ongoing IP functions.
The IP strategy service is a project-based service that will seek to address pain points in your IP strategy development and implementation process.
Please contact us to find out more.
"IP is like potential energy, the output depends on the force applied. make your IP work for you."